Saturday, February 25, 2012

@ The Peak Café

It’s time for the “Monthly Grind”. This is where my sidekick Debra and I put the spotlight on a local coffee shop. Our visit this month takes us to @ The Peak Café to see what all the buzz is about.

So once again I am behind on my blog! But I know you will all forgive me :) This edition takes us back to December. Debra was lucky enough to find this spot and we got in our visit right at the end of the month.

This isn't the traditional coffee shop you would think of going to. It happens to be located in the front lobby of the Patricia Steel Building at 401 Broadway in the Capital Hill area of Seattle. Seemed that a lot of the workers in the bulding frequent this cafe. I am sure many of the other business in the surrounding area use it too. It was a small, but cozy cafe that you might stop in for a quick coffee or snack.

I ordered a mocha and a scone. Debra got a cup of hot tea, she is turning out to be quite the tea drinker on our meetings! Speaking of tea, this visit was right after Christmas. I got her the Tazo tea sampler from Starbucks. She was plesentley surprised!

It was a nice visit and would recommend stopping in for a visit if you happen to be in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment